Every couple wants to enjoy the pleasure of consensual sex. Doesn’t matter you are married or not. But a good sex can strengthen your relationship with your partner. You are not alone, who is suffering from the loosening of the vagina. A million of women have same problem. Well, there is others factor too, which affect sexual life. But the loosening of the vagina is one of them.
In past days, women having such problem were declared to be a taboo. It was considered that these women did sex with more than one person. It was a myth and absolutely wrong perception. The sad part is that even in 21st-century mythology is least affected. To get the solution we have to look at the various factors. Here I will brief each factor in details as per my best knowledge.
What happens with the women who are suffering from vaginal issues?
- It ruins their sex life. Because of loose vagina females do not enjoy the sexual pleasure. As a result of their partner too.
- Break in sexual drive sometimes break relationship also. This can lead to divorce.
- Many women go into depression. Pity is that most of the women feel ashamed to discuss their vaginal problems with their close friends or relatives.
- In cultures like India, women are tagged with the label of taboo.
What are the signs for loosening vagina?
- Urinary Stress Infection: Lot of women experience urine leakage also known as stress incontinence. It happens due to the weakness in muscles which control the release of urine and support the bladder. When the menopause releases less estrogen Harmon or due to ageing your pelvic muscles get weakens. Sometimes injuries during childbirth to your urethra and pelvic surgery can make muscles weak which leads to vaginal loosening.
- Difficulty gripping your Index finger: Simply insert your ring, middle and index finger into your vagina and hold together. If you do not feel anything it indicates that you have a loose vagina.
- The trouble with Climax: It is the time when you are at peak of a sexual response cycle and have intense excitement for sexual pleasure. Normally it requires a sustained stimulation. It is the moment when you feel fully satisfied and is followed by the contraction of the pelvic muscles. Tighter vag is a must for you and your partner to reach the climax. But if your pussy is loose, your partner cannot enjoy the sex drive. Sometimes it happens because of loose vagina.
What are the causes of loosening vagina?
- Childbirth: It is one of the common factors. While it is a happy moment but it has brought some significant changes in women body. During childbirth, the vaginal muscles expand to accommodate the delivery of the child. As vaginal muscles are elastic in nature but it is difficult for them you get into the same position as they are earlier. If you have more than single child your problem is worse.
- Drug Addiction: If you are a drug addict or take drugs usually it affects your body hormones. Due to hormonal imbalance, your vaginal wall starts losing their strength. It happens when drugs make your vaginal muscles weak.
- Ageing:As you grow older your body releases less estrogen which gives strength to vaginal muscles. The result is your vagina loses its flexibility.
How can you tighten your Vagina Naturally?
Kegel exercise is proven best to tighten your vagina. Kegel vulva exercise is very easy and you can do it anywhere with ease. It targets the pelvic muscles. Various vulva shrinking exercise are available on the internet. Just holding back the urine and you does the cervix exercise to strengthen the pelvic muscles.
You just need to squash some gel from an Aloe Vera leaf and gently apply it on thevaginal lips. Repeat it at least 5 to 6 times a day. It works as a natural lubricant. It removes the dryness and strengthens the pelvic muscles.
It seems like a tampon with the weight attached to it. You are required to insert it into your pussy and hold it for few seconds by tightening your vaginal muscles before releasing it. Do the same for 5 to 6 times a day for fast results.
Leg’s Up Exercise
You need to simply lie down on the floor and lift your leg up, one at a time. Remain in this position for about 10 minutes. This workout targets many other muscles. It will help to regain the flexibility to your vaginal muscles.
Our body requires vitamins and minerals. If you have proper nutritional diet it will strengthen all the muscles including your pelvic muscles.
So, you can tighten your Vagina naturally with the help of above methods.