People who are suffering from hair loss have at least once thought about getting a hair transplant. However, only a few people have the determination to undergo the treatment. Though the latest findings show that the demand for best hair transplant in Delhi is flourishing, many of us still have inaccurate assumptions about the procedure. These notions have prevented many men and women from growing back their hair through hair transplantation. There is a misunderstanding among people that the renewed hair is fake and the new hair follicles that are transplanted will start shedding, but this is not correct as hair transplantation is performed by extracting your own hair.
Answering the above question, yes, hair transplants work if you get it done from a medically approved trichologist centre. Conventional methods like the Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) are invasive surgeries that leave a lot of scars and are not advised by many surgeons. In the case of a new technologically advanced technique- ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants – AHI’, hair transplantation is done by a patented mechanised pen that can plant 3000 – 5000 hair follicles in just one sitting! It is an excellent surgical hair restoration technique combatting hair loss and patterned baldness in both men and women.
The procedure works by extracting hair from a hair loss resistant area and strategically planting them on the beneficiary’s bald spot. The hair that is implanted grows significantly and stays with you permanently. It is suitable for anyone looking to a low profile but still flaunt natural hair. The results are visible within 6-8 months and a good hair transplant will involve no stitches, cuts, and visible scars.
Let’s take a look at five facts that you might not know about a hair transplant procedure:
1) The grafted hair acts like natural hair and falls off between three to six weeks of transplant. The roots consequently start growing hair naturally and resume to do so for a lifetime.
2) Modern techniques for hair transplantation like robotic and AHI only require a few hours after which the patient may return to their normal activities in just one day post the surgery.
3) Hair transplant doesn’t always mean that you will have a luscious mane as the result varies from patient to patient and has also some connection with a person’s natural ability to regrow hair.
4) The transplanted hair act just like natural hair and can be shampooed, cut, and styled regularly.
5) The cost of the procedure depends on the number of grafts you wish to implant. The more the number of grafts, the higher the cost.
With this, it is apparent that hair transplantation can be a miracle for people facing hair loss and balding. However, you need to remember that all cases of patterned baldness do not have an answer in hair transplantation. Contact a good trichologist clinic with an experienced team to help you understand the details of a hair transplant.